Microscopes can be used in different areas, such as:
· Clinical laboratories
· Pharmaceutical industry
· Biological industry
· Food industry
Científica Vela Quin is a leader in the manufacture and distribution of scientific and laboratory instruments for educational use and offers you the best microscopes to help you meet your needs, including the Biological Binocular Microscope model VE-B2.
Biological binocular microscope
This strong and robust microscope offers the best possibilities for all kinds of techniques in routine work for school, clinical and pharmaceutical laboratories.
Features of the biological binocular microscope
· High efficiency
It offers the best performance at a great price. In addition, we have the model (VE-B2C) with rechargeable batteries for 40 hours of operation on a single charge, for use in the laboratory and in field practices.
Biological Binocular Microscope Specifications
· Head: Siedentopf type binocular inclined at 30º and rotatable 360º.
· Diopter adjustment and interpupillary adjustment from 55 -75 mm.
· Eyepieces: WF 10X - 20 mm wide field.
· Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, Retractable and 100X retractable immersion.
· Revolver: Quadruple packed.
· Stage: Integral mobile with double plate packed with coaxial controls for XY movements with millimeter scale and Vernier size 140x132 mm. With movement range of 70 x 40 mm.
· Condenser: Abbe NA 1.25 with rack and pinion lift.
· Diaphragm: Iris with filter holder
· Focus: Micrometric and Coaxial Micrometric with anti-slip rubber, and tension control.
· Lighting: 6V / 20W Halogen Lamp with variable intensity control.
· Body: Stable, robust, reinforced, finished in epoxy paint.